Gearbox Training Course
Get training from the experts so you can become one yourself!
Gearbox Express is filled with gearbox guys that have grown up in the industry. Everything we know, we learned by getting our hands dirty. Our Gearbox Training Course is a two-day, hands-on program taught by top gearbox repairers and designers, and consulting engineers.
The course is a combination of classroom and hands-on training and includes:
- Introduction to gearboxes
- Bearing, gearing fundamentals and assembly best practices
- Common failure modes
- Boroscope inspection: identifying failures
- Lubrication and system monitoring systems
- Condition monitoring equipment installation and test run
- Health-monitoring: overview of condition monitoring, test stand protocol, boroscoping and oil analysis
- Parts handling: high speed and lube system components
- Up-tower repairs
Contact us at 262.378.4303 to find out when the next Gearbox Training Course is scheduled.